Monday, October 31, 2005

Quiz: What Color is your Aura?

I plan on finishing my DH's hat tonight and I promise I will post a picture. But since I have a blog I decided to take this quiz, I figured that I might as well post the results...I guess it's pretty accurate and I'm working on my teaching certification so the career part sounds especially good to me!





Your Aura is Yellow


Your Personality: Life's too short not to have fun. Your bright energy brings joy and laughter to those around you.

You in Love: A total flirt, you need a lot of freedom to play. But you'll be loyal to that one man who makes you feel safe.

Your Career: You love variety in a job, and you probably won't stick with one career. You would make a great professor, writer, or actress.


What Color Is Your Aura? Take This Quiz :-)




No comments: